Thursday, June 15, 2006

San Antonio

People keep telling me that a year is a very long time, but it still hasn't hit me yet. Right now I am sitting in my room at the Comfort Suites (See Photo) eating delivery pizza and relishing the fact that I have nothing at all to do tonight except catch up on some reading and some sleep. I am at peace; and I trust in Christ's ability to direct my life to its greatest fullness in Him. Right now, fullness means eating pizza while typing on my blog and anticipating tomorrow's briefing - and you know what... things couldn't be better.

Signing out from San Antone,
Nathan


This is the view from my hotel window. If you squint a little - you may be able to see me in the reflection, third window from the left, top story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home