Monday, June 19, 2006

Blogger Block

Howdy Y'all! Just wanted to say that I made it!!! The trans-pacific flight was un-forgettable. It took 26 hours to get to Beijing from San Antonio by way of Minneapolis, and I had to fight a sumo-sized Asian and an ancient little Chinese man for elbow room while we flew over the Pacific. We arrived at the Rosdale, a very nice hotel, at 10:30 PM (I'll post a picture tomorrow.)

There is a 11 hour time difference here; that means that as I am writing this at 9:00 PM here it is 8:00 AM the same day over in Texas! I apologise for today's hurried journal entry - I need to sleep a little more to get rid of the jetlag. I'll try to post again tomorrow and tell you a little more about what it is like here!

NOTE - I think that China blocks the blogs on blogspot.com, so I while I can post to my blog, I cannot actually see it or your comments. : ( Please e-mail or facebook me, I really appreciate communicating with y'all from halfway across the world!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home