Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday, April 1st: Remember the Sabbath Day...

My day of REST! After church and a youth leader’s meeting in preparation for the spring youth camp, I have been blogging all day at the hotel and that, my dear reader, is where you find me now. I hope you have enjoyed the pictures and stories from the past week. I’ll try to blog more regularly so I don’t have to spew out weeks worth of events all in the same afternoon. I just didn’t have a single spare hour this week! Peace and God bless, may your life be full and your friends close!

- Nathan

PS - Just for the record, I'll most probably be back in Texas this June!

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been a busy blogger this week, and I'm just catching up. Saw I missed another call -- this has been a crazy weekend (see e-mail). Glad you met with Sam! How'd it go? Did you play any bball at BUCT?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home