Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mmm, Crunchy!

Written Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Look what I ate on Sunday! I still haven’t gotten sick here. Most people get respiratory diseases or food poisoning within the first couple of weeks, but here I am three weeks in without even a sniffle or a stomach ache! God is good, and I’ve been taking my vitamins and washing my nose (thanks for the suggestion, Mom!) In case you were wondering, scorpion has similar taste and consistency to potato chips.




I’ll try anything once!

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures! What a beautiful experience! I really want to know, are those crunchy chips fat free? It was great seeing Ryan. It is amazing where all you young men are today! I am so proud of all of you! Lovin' your postings, keep it up!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eewwwww, gross. that's disgusting!! hahaha, but somehow it doesn't surprise me that you tried scorpions on a stick. but I must say that the presentation is very good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home