Monday, November 13, 2006

Cold for a Texan

Beijing is going to get very cold this winter. There have already been several days which the temperature has fallen below freezing. The wind is what can really make outside work miserable, though. When the wind here picks up, it tears right through the layers of clothing I have on and makes me feel like I am in shorts and a t-shirt. Fortunately, there have not been many days like this yet, but it is only November.

On to better news: I will be vacationing outside of China from December 26th to January 13th. I will be spending the harshest part of the winter in Israel and in Greece with my family! Only 44 more days, but who's counting? I can't wait!

3 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what a great experience!! i'm praying for you!

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want me to send you some Minnesota cold weather gear?? (Seriously!)

We will miss you at Christmas, but I'm glad you all will be together. I know your mom and dad are looking forward to it!
Love,
Aunt Beth

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is cold and windy in Aggieland, too! I know, I'm a wimp - I'm sure it's much more cold in China. :) Can't wait to see you in a month!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home