Monday, December 04, 2006

The Hong Kong Crew













Four days off for Thanksgiving last week. I knew that I needed to escape from wintery, polluted Beijing so I, and five friends, ran south to Hong Kong for rest and relaxation in a tropical climate.

This is the motley crew in no particular order: Beau Johnson, Drew Jones, Jim Carlson, Ross Tisdale, Andrew Calwell, and myself. We are a bunch of characters! As you can tell, beards are still in at the end of No-Shave-November, and I am the only one out of style.

These pictures were taken while we were all waiting at the Beijing airport last Wednesday evening. Drew bore the brunt of much picture taking and jesting while he was asleep, but that's his problem for having a girlfriend and sacrificing valuable sleep for quality time with her before our trip. Maybe we are just all jealous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home