Monday, April 09, 2007

The Iron Chef


It is the little things in life. : ) On Wednesday, I arranged to cook a meal - for the first time since I left the USA - at my frend's apartment. The end product actually turned out to be a very good bowl of Northern-style Italian Spaghetti with olive oil instead of tomato sauce. I impressed even myself, and my three friends liked it well enough to allow me to cook again this coming Wednesday. The requested cuzine for the evening is... Greek! I have eaten plenty of it but never cooked in Greek before. Should be fun, and if things turn out badly, we can always order Chinese delivery!


That's me in a apron re-discovering how fun it is to wield a meat cleaver!


I and my host, my meal served four eventually, but the other two didn't show up until late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home