Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Great View from Great Wall

Beautiful, isn’t it? I went hiking on Sunday near a lesser-traveled, and unrenovated section of the Great Wall. This part of the wall has remained unchanged except for weathering and warfare damage for thousands of years. The lake, mountains, and the Wall are all in the same park. Can you see the wall on the other side of the lake? The air is also clean here – it is the first day out of a month in China which I have seen a blue sky! Expect to see more hiking pictures in the coming months, I absolutely loved it!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the scenery!

From an internet Cafe near my hotel,

Nathan

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! you made it to the wall! I now have copied the picture and have it displayed for all to see.Thanks. Have to print all your blogs for Grampa--as you know he is computer illiterate.
Love,
Gramma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home